Hypnotherapy & NLP Coaching for Confidence
Is low confidence holding you back? Would you like to feel more confident? Is low confidence impacting your life, work & relationships?
It doesn’t have to be this way. Joseph Costello is a Hypnotherapist, NLP Life & Mind Coach helping you to become more confident – to be the person you know you can be so you can live the life you deserve.
Discover how Hypnotherapy & NLP can make you more confident and get your life back on track, getting the results you want. Through my holistic approach you will discover how to be confident – to create a strong and confident state in your mind, body and heart.
The importance of confidence in your life
Confidence plays an important role in many areas of your life from relationships, families, social life, and work. For some, confidence is a natural state and for others confidence is a learnt state. Confidence helps you to take the necessary steps to achieve your goals and dreams. Confidence is one of the most important factors in living a happy and successful life.
My support is unique
I really do understand how low confidence and self-esteem can hold you back from living a happy, fulfilled and satisfying life. During my childhood, teens and adult life I suffered from low confidence and self-esteem. It held me back in my relationships, social life and work.
I decided to seek help and went on an amazing transformational journey to become more confident, happier, more successful, and create the life I want. Now, years later I am fully dedicated to helping you to succeed in your life. If you are ready to take your life up to the next level of fun, enjoyment, satisfaction and success I would love to support you.
Confidence issues I can help solve:
- Relationship Confidence – You are dating, in a relationship, or divorced and low confidence is stopping you from creating the relationship you want.
- Confidence at Work – You experience low confidence at work and find it difficult to put your ideas or opinions across.
- Inner-Self Confidence – You suffer from low self-esteem and self-worth.
- Fear – You are held back by fear, creating low confidence in your life which is hampering from fulfilling your dreams, ambitions and goals.
- Sexual Confidence – You experience low confidence during sex.
- Social Confidence – You experience low confidence in social situations which stops you from enjoying events or experiences.
- Anxiety – You feel anxious about speaking out in meetings, in group gatherings or social situations.
Confidence through Hypnotherapy & NLP
I am trained and experienced in many therapeutic approaches from Hypnotherapy, Coaching, NLP, and Mindfulness. My confidence hypnotherapy programme is a transformational process and personal development programme like no other and my support is 100%.
You will experience a proactive, transformational and empowering approach which will help you to take a step up in your life.
Results You Can Achieve Through Confidence Hypnotherapy & NLP
- Resolve – Overcome any blocks, past experiences or events impacting your confidence to heal and move forward in your life.
- Assertive Voice – Find your assertive voice, learn how to ask what you want and how to say no.
- Positive confident thoughts – Shift the way you think and focus on positive confident thoughts.
- Believe in yourself – Believe in yourself and increase levels of self-esteem and self-worth.
- Inner strengths – Develop and enhance your inner resources and skills for emotional resilience and strength.
- Improve Confidence– Become more self-confident, act confidently and think more confidently.
- Calmness – Feel calmer and more relaxed.
- Self-assured – Feel more self-assured especially entering situations that are outside your comfort zone.
- Achieve – Take the necessary steps forward to achieve what you want to achieve.
- Create – Connect with your full potential and create the life you want.
When you take the first steps towards building self-confidence, your thoughts, feelings and actions become much clearer. You begin to view yourself as a self-confident person, which means your thoughts and actions are congruent with each other. This, in turn, reinforces your self-confidence.